Saturday, April 23, 2016

2016: What a Year

Welcome to Succi Said

We are 4 months into the year and I must say, 2016 has been very eventful both in South Africa and globally. The year has been murred with unique changes from all angles, from #FeesMustFall to #ZumaMustFall.

On the digital front, we have seen a growing interest in Snapchat and rapid adoption of WhatsApp, Instagram and Uber in South Africa. Despite much resistance, Uber continues to grow globally - this is due in part to their research and development strategy. 

As a Digital Marketer and Academic who thoroughly enjoys blogging, I intend on maintaining a regularly update blog this year. I will be blogging about everything of interest to me, from academic literature, digital marketing, social media, technology to the latest industry updates.

I look forward to your company in this journey, follow me as we explore interesting topics and themes. 

Love,
Ofentse


No comments:

Post a Comment